The application range is: Window and door openings, corner boards, deck-to-wall intersections, foundation and sheathing sill splash back areas, sheathing panel seams, under stucco finishes, deck joists and other detail areas.
1. Ensure that the surface is dry and free from dust, rust and loose materials.
2. Prime porous surface e. G. Concrete and brick with a bitumen primer or black, bitumen paint, thinned with white spirit, which is allowed to dry.
3. Cut the flashing tape to the required length.
4. Peel back 5cm (approx) of the release backing paper and position carefully. Continue removing the backing paper whilst firmly placing the tape to avoid unnecessary creasing.
5. Smooth down so that the overall contact is complete, and ensure that all air bubbles are removed. Take care not to damage the surface of the tape.
6. Where tape is joined, ensure that there is an overlap of at least 1inch or 2.5cm.
7. After use release pack and store upright in cool and dry conditions.
THE FLASHING TAPE: SPECIFICATION THICKNESS FROM 1MM---2MM CUTTING IN SIZE: FROM 100MM----1METER THE TOP SURFACE: AL FOIL